Friday, March 25, 2011

Etsy: Hand Cut Paper

This post combines two of my favorite things....
Etsy and hand cut paper!
I love the look of hand cut paper, and it is an art I admire soooo much. I can't imagine the patience and steady hand it must take to create these images....two reasons why I will NEVER be a paper artist!

Here are a few shops I found who specialize in hand cut paper.

Above the Thistle Bush from ruralpearl by Angie Pickman
Check out her Etsy shop here:

Lovely personalized paper banners from Ay Mujer
Check out their Etsy shop here:

Sprinkler by Jessica Alpern Cuts Paper
Check out her Etsy shop here:

Karen O'Leary does had cut maps of cities from all over the world. Amazing!
This one is Berlin.
Check out her Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/studiokmor
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment