Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snique Away

Somehow I signed up to receive email alerts about travel specials from SniqueAway.com. They set up sales and specials for luxury accommodations at VERY reasonable prices. It's really just a tease to see all of these great travel destinations in my inbox.....we don't have the time to travel right now, not to mention the budget. But a girl can dream, can't she? In fact I've been known to spend evenings Googling away on the computer planning trips I know we'll never take. Sad, huh? Actually, I do enjoy it....it's a great way to learn about the world....and hopefully someday I'll have the chance to get to some of those places!

If you have the time, the desire, and the budget to travel...you should really sign up for the alerts from Snique Away.com. Use my personal link here.....at $25 per referral, I may actually get there someday!

For the next 24 hours they are offering deals to places in NY, Bali, Aspen, Stowe, Costa Rica, and more. Deals to Miami, Brussels, and Cabo San Lucas are on the way.

The escape to The Innsbruck in Aspen, Colorado looks AMAZING! The rooms start at $109 a night! Sounds like a great place to get a little 'Foxy Inspiration'!

No comments:

Post a Comment